Buy Using Property Part Exchange
Property part exchange allows buyers to purchase their dream home using the funds from selling their existing property, making the move hassle-free, with no upfront fees and no delays.
Key Benefits of Property Part Exchange
Customers benefit from speed, convenience and certainty. They’re able to secure their dream home without worrying about estate agents, viewings, negotiations or the risk of a sale falling through.
- Speed: We can arrange the transfer of funds for a property sale to suit your deadlines, whether you need to complete immediately or wait until your new home is ready.
- Security: Once you have received a formal offer, the sale is secured (subject to survey). We are well-capitalised so cash funds are always instantly available.
- Ease: Part exchange takes away the worry and uncertainty of selling on the open market: no more arranging viewings, negotiations or worrying about sales falling through.
- Flexibility: We can work to your timescale to enable a stress-free move into your new home.
- Support: We will support you through every step of the process, taking stress and difficulty out of the situation.
- Easy Budgeting: You have the price certainty, both on your new home and the sale of your existing property.
Advantages at a Glance
|Moving Using Part Exchange||Selling On The Open Market|
|Completion occurs typically within 2-4 weeks||Timescales are uncertain, on average 10-14 weeks to complete.|
|No up-front costs for you to find||Vendor usually funds legal and survey fees|
|Only two estate agents need view your property||Lots of viewings to manage|
|Knowing the sale is guaranteed gives peace of mind||Completion day hassles and delays are common-place|
|We can provide a license to occupy, so you can move out at your leisure (up to 2 weeks)||Moving house all on the same day can be very stressful|
|Your transaction is guaranteed, bringing you security and certainty||Unexpected outcomes such as gazumping bring uncertainty|
What properties can be part exchanged?
Most bricks and mortar properties are considered for part exchange – flats, bungalows, terraced, semi-detached and detached properties, long leasehold and ex-local authority housing.
How it works
- Once you’ve found your dream park bungalow, we will contact you to explain the process.
- If you’re happy to proceed, we will instruct two independent estate agents to value your existing property and make you a formal offer within 48hrs of their response.
- On acceptance of the offer, we will instruct solicitors and arrange for a survey to be completed. All associated costs are covered by us, meaning there are no upfront costs.
- You choose the completion date that suits your circumstances. You won’t even need to vacate your existing property on completion day as we can grant you a license to occupy for two further weeks, so you can move out at your leisure!
Remember... Our offer process is quick and hassle-free with no obligation and no fees to pay.